Essex Rifles

Author Topic: Gnasher would like to apply for memebership - withdrawn  (Read 3145 times)

Offline A1eks79

• My Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Gnasher would like to apply for memebership
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2016, 10:30:02 PM »

!!

This Topic is locked
do not waste our time and yours
Tomorrow I'll give you a good answer but not today, today I'm different needs
And by the way the question you tomorrow
With a fright clan members must spend their own time to clean the toilet?
For your information, you the players from the server
making toilet
NO?

Offline Narom

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2016, 10:34:17 PM »

!!

This Topic is locked
Should probably point out, despite it being a fairly obvious thing, we are not an Arma clan, its a side line.

Offline surfy

• Tech Noob
    • View Profile
Re: Gnasher would like to apply for memebership - withdrawn
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2016, 07:40:39 AM »

!!

This Topic is locked
Appreciate your feedback gnasher.  It is indeed annoying when you are constantly trolled by players and that player in particular should know better. 

The arma server was set up as a "hobby" server for a handful of existing ER members who play it.  I am not one of them.  I have therefore always been weary of accepting players into the clan based purely on their time on a server that the majority don't see or have dealings with.  However, I was glad to leave the decision to the admins who run that server.  When I saw your application I got the impression it was in part to receive admin rights on said server which is something that is earned not automatic. 

With your feedback in mind, I will not be open to anymore applications based purely on the Arma games.  However, communication is a two way street.  We do have a forum, and a shoutbox.  Most users, and especially prospective members would know we deal with things very quickly when brought to our attention.  So if you do ever join our server again in future and wish to report and issue, just use the report section of the forums:
http://www.essex-rifles.net/balls/index.php?board=27.0

Thanks for your interest and application has been withdrawn as requested.

Offline Gnasher

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2016, 03:33:19 PM »

!!

This Topic is locked
I can understand it's a side project, but it's some you as a group paid for. Surly you would have taken a little more pride and interest in it. It's the players that make a server and group good. Not the trolls. I joined so that the regular players would at least get some support, and in fairness they did on a couple of occasion. 

Offline surfy

• Tech Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2016, 06:05:17 PM »

!!

This Topic is locked
Hmm this is odd. . You made a couple of complaints when you first applied and admins dealt with them then there was silence for two weeks until last night where you made another complaint (still in the recruitment section not in the reporting section) and then got in a huff and withdrew app 20 mins later.  I'm sorry it wasn't an immediate response but we do not live by our PCs.  Which is when the next part of my post comes into play.

For the record most admins have the reporting section on notify and would receive an email when a post is made there.   So you need to realise that you actually were using the completely wrong section of the forums.   Hardly something to berate us over.   Also there is such a thing as adding bans retrospectively so you might post and a ban gets handed out at a later time.  Doesn't mean it's not happening.

Lastly with regards to paying for that server,  you are wrong and it is a mere by product of us having a dedicated box for our BF servers so I will repeat it was setup for a minority as a hobby server.

Offline MaDRoLLeR

• Funniest Member
  • If You're a Dick ....I will Tell you
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2016, 10:28:54 AM »

!!

This Topic is locked
Am wondering how I can troll ye wen I don't even play that game I did to begin with but not now!

Also Hi ER peepz !!

Offline surfy

• Tech Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2016, 11:56:45 AM »

!!

This Topic is locked
The plot thickens.  Also admins looked through logs yesterday and found nothing relating to Mad.    So what exactly is going on?

Offline MaDRoLLeR

• Funniest Member
  • If You're a Dick ....I will Tell you
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2016, 01:39:57 PM »

!!

This Topic is locked
Hello,

Would like to retract any membership application. I feel there isn't enough support on the Arma Server and every day I log in there is people trolling constantly. I just spent hours in game constantly being trolled by MaDRoLLeR and the people he was with in the server. Nomad was using insults like go and die you Autistic cunt. More then once. I think this is disgusting. MaDRoLLeR was strafing stores constantly, continuously trolling for reactions from people that play the game every day. The entire experience is exhausting. Everyone left the server as a result and now I too will be no longer playing or Streaming within it.

thanks for your time

Back to my usual sense of MaDness !

But how can it be me with only playing Arma for a brief time....

Or is this a butthurt BF4 fanboy or something ?  :P

Offline surfy

• Tech Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2016, 02:34:35 PM »

!!

This Topic is locked
Hmm gnasher I don't think ER has lost out much

(Global) Gnasher: I saw your mum going all the way to my balls
(Global) Gnasher: I don't need a case you tard

Thread closed.