News

Arma 3/ Urgent

Gnasher · 1390

Offline Gnasher

• View Profile
on: March 24, 2016, 09:48:27 PM
Hello,

I am a very regular play on your Arma 3 server and very much enjoy my time on it, but recently there has been no Admin assistance and because of this people have been coming on and causing a lot of problems. People have been camping stores with jets and tanks, people are are coming on using foul language, most of which was racial and utterly shocking. The majority of people that come onto the server are really good players but it's started to attract a lot unwanted trouble and bad form. People winging and moan constantly and a lot are logging off and moving away from the server. I stream on Twitch most nights of the week and have pulled a few people in from other channels and they have joined me in games, Like I said I play a lot of Arma 3, my in game name is Gnasher and if need any help eradicating these people then let me know, but please can we have some Admin support on asap please.

Offline recy-mech

• Clan Staff
  • I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 10:06:35 PM
Sadly admins alos have to work... as such i have been away for almost 2 months and will be going away again for a while doing the game for real  ;)

As there are only a couple of us that can do the admin for the game the best suggestion i can give at the mo is as and when players are doing it, try and get a screen of it and post it here... i will then try to get on and manually ban such players

(update.... jumped in game with Alex (and Slick on TS) and spoke with Gnasher, any more issues he will post names/screens and we manual ban when we get on, we can also look back on his Twitch to see for ourselves.... it's a hard one to police)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 10:36:33 PM by recy-mech »

Offline Gnasher

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 02:16:10 AM
Hey Recy,

Thanks for the support in game we ended up having a good run once they had left and when I finished streaming I went back and watched the first 45 minutes through again and the names were { Eyewash } & { Winterx }. The amount of abuse they were giving people was unbelievable, I looked on the stream and at 24 minutes in when I arrived at the gun store I was dead 17 seconds later by the two above flying jets. Asked them to stop but then they start the abuse, the two in question have been in over last week or so a fair bit and each time have caused a lot aggro and generally ruined everyone's night, I don't normally bitch an moan about people  nor do I like naming names, but there just making the server a bad one and a lot the guys on it are UK situated and its a good server to be on as there ain't a lot decent UK ones out there. If your not going to be on due to being away I will keep you posted on the any issues and you can swing the hammer once you return.

Offline recy-mech

• Clan Staff
  • I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 25, 2016, 06:00:14 AM
I'll be trying an admin tool out later to try and get on top of things

Offline Gnasher

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: March 25, 2016, 11:48:13 AM
I have another victim for your ban hammer,{ Josh }. Logged on this morning and he was hurling abuse at Perikoor because he "snipped him"

Asked him polity to stop it then he began saying he was going to hack everyone because he has all our IP addresses,  :o continued to speak to people on the server like trash. Eventually he logged off.

Offline Slick667

• Most helpful, relaxed member and top seeder
  • Co Chief Of Staff
  • We're all as mad as hatters here
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: March 25, 2016, 12:17:13 PM
welcome and sorry to hear you had a bad expiriance on our servers

altho we try to admin it as best as we can as recy mentioned we cant be there 24/7

i appriciate the time you took to report em and we will make sure they wont be back any time soon

sadly its the new age of gamers that seem to hurl abuse at players when they dont get there way these days and all of em think they are hackers so for the hole ip thing i would not think to much about it

keep us posted if things are out of line and we will try and step in

again ty for the time you took to make the post and inform us

Offline Gnasher

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: April 07, 2016, 09:12:28 PM
Help,

I have forgotten the TS info to log in, I need admins to sort some people out in Arma server, using the usual N words, wanting mothers dead, Autistic cursing and much more, Names are Slyer117, EPIX, NOMAD, and LUCUS. There all vile and constantly motoring stores, and spamming global chat.

thanks

Craig