Essex Rifles

Author Topic: To Current Applicants  (Read 1512 times)

Offline surfy

• Tech Noob
    • View Profile
To Current Applicants
« on: April 24, 2015, 04:17:14 PM »
We will be holding a clan only night mainly on BF3 on Sunday 26th.  This will be on a closed server and will start around 19:30 uk time.

If any of you would like to join in, please PM or another admin/moderator me and we'll send you the details :)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 05:24:34 PM by surfy »

Offline surfy

• Tech Noob
    • View Profile
Re: To Current Applicants
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 05:24:44 PM »
Bump

Offline Sckewi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2015, 06:19:01 PM »
Thanks for the notification about this. I would could along myself but I don't currently have BF3 installed and it takes over 9000 years to install it/update it. xD I'll help hold the fort on the BF4 server tonight but hopefully cyas on BF3 sometime soon. I do miss No sharks canal haha. :P

Offline Skirra1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2015, 11:30:20 PM »
Was lots of fun playing with you guys! :) was great to meet you all,  felt like I could get along with everyone.

Offline surfy

• Tech Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2015, 08:46:33 AM »
lol no worries sckewi :) We'll be doing clan nights monthly so all in good time!

@ Skirra nice to meet you too although I was the quiet one being murdered by everyone frequently lol.  (stay tuned for a colour change) ;)

Offline surfy

• Tech Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2015, 02:53:24 PM »
Bump - New applicants, we'll be having our monthly clan night get together on Sunday (31st) evening.  PM an admin/staff member for server details if you want to join in.  Or just come onto TS and we'll give you the info there and then.